OLI : Bahama
• it’s one complete design which means there is not one part of it that can break apart
• Our products are 3rd party CPSC tested
• Please use all products under adult supervision
• Please spot/pull check products before each use and immediately dispose of product at any sign of wear and tear or breaking
•Never tie our OLI pacifier around baby's neck
• You assume the risks and warnings above by purchasing. We cannot be held responsible for injury and/or death from improper use of product
Most GSC products are top rack dishwasher safe.
If your product has wood or metal on it please DO NOT place in dishwasher. Hand wash with mild soap and dry immediately.
My breastfed baby won’t take it while he’s awake but its the first out of 7 that I’ve tried that I can give him while he’s asleep and he can’t tell that it’s not my breast. If you’re on the fence, just buy it. Even if your baby doesn’t take it, it can be used as a teether since it’s all silicone!
My son is 4 months old, exclusively breast fed, and refuses all bottles and packs (help!) I bought 14, yes FOURTEEN different brand of pacifiers, he gagged on all of them. This is the first paci he is beginning to take and it’s only been 2 days!! He is out of his colic phase (boy i wish i knew about these then!) but still loves to suck, if anything he holds it ajd chews/sucks on it. I keep it clipped to him and he will randomly find it and start to suck and chew on it! I also found when he falls asleep nursing, i can slide out of his mouth while slowly replacing with this paci and he will use while he sleeps..... BUY IT! Even if they don’t take it, it’s all silicone so they can chew all over it like a tether, no hard plastic or hard silicone like the other paci!! Will be buying more :) THANK YOU!
It’s beautiful and I love it! But my baby hates it😭 but he hates all pacifiers. I was hoping and praying this one would work and relieve me of being a human pacifier.
Absolutely love this color for my baby boy! Perfect for summer!